The corporate world is moving a rapid pace. It is becoming difficult for companies to keep up with the increasing demand of industries due to dynamic innovation of technology and fast changing trends. In order to support such conditions, the production of the organization as well as performance of the employees need to be at par with such conditions. Therefore, companies are now looking out of candidates who can join immediately after selection and take over the responsibilities at a swift pace to support the flow. The demand of “ready now” candidates is on the rise. A job consultancy is very crucial in such a scenario that can locate and bring in such candidates. The companies can benefit from following features of a job consultancy.
- Such consultancies have a strong network of candidates readily available under their system. These candidate profiles are already pre verified and accessible at the same time which might not be available through normal channels. This is beneficial if a company is looking out for professionals in niche segments and industries.
- They can help in streamlining the entire process to make it more effective and efficient at the same time. From the huge number of random applicants, they short list a small batch of effective and most aligned candidates which reduces the unwanted time of going through huge number of random resumes.
- They reduce the wastage of management time to a significant level. They interview and evaluate only the most relevant candidates based on the company requirement on the behalf of the organization. These candidates will have the most significant skill set that is in line with the job profile.
- Usually a job consultancy has a board of recruiters who have rich years of experience in hiring as well as in the HR segment. Hence they understand the recruitment agenda as well as the company work environment. Accordingly they can effectively evaluate and analyze candidates in terms of technical skill set as well as professional behavioral aspect in order to find the best match for the company.
- Today the companies are looking out for solutions that are not only time effective in nature but also are budget friendly. If the cost of recruitment process is added up based on individual stages, then it becomes significant. Cost of job ads, resources devoted towards CV short listing, conducting interviews, evaluation, on boarding and such like involves a significantly amount of money, whereas a consultancy can provide all services under a single umbrella at a better cost structure which is profitable for the company.
Lastly, just finding candidates and conducting the interview process does not make the system effective. There are certain other elements to the process as well. Consultancies provide valuable advice on the salary benchmarking which is at par with the market so that it provides a suitable position among competitors and it is budget friendly at the same time. This helps the company in the long run towards growth and development.